- Don’t forget there is early dismissal (at 1.50pm) next Wednesday. Want to keep up to date on all the official school events like this? Click here to be taken to the Ross Road school calendar.
- Next week is Bike to School week! Bushnell Place will be closed at Ross Road, and there will be no valet! K to Grade 5 will be doing their thing on Monday, so don’t forget a bike and helmet. Grade 6 & 7 trail rides are on Tuesday. For your child to participate in these rides, you must have signed and returned the waivers and consent forms. And they’ll obviously need a bike and helmet too :) There’s lots of other things happening as well. Check out the email that was sent to all classes earlier this week for complete information.
- We still need volunteers for various PAC positions…..like a valet coordinator. If you use the valet system, please consider volunteering for this very important job. (No coordinator means no valet). We also need someone to co-chair the PAC with Sarah Dennis. If you’re interested in either position…or something else, please let Sarah know.
- A big thank you to retiring members of the PAC executive….like Julie Dunsterville (co-chair) and Gillian Gorton (Environment Club). And as always, a big thank you to all volunteers on the PAC executive and within the PAC itself.
- Don’t forget the Spring Fair is on Friday June 20. Mark your calendars!
- In fundraising news, the KM club raised $147 and the Jump Rope for Heart raised over $8000! (of which 10% came back to the school to buy fitness equipment!) Nice work!
Enjoy your weekend!
Your PAC Executive