Ross Road events, initiatives and programs all require volunteers in order to run smoothly, and there are many ways to get involved in the school by volunteering your time.
Volunteering is a great opportunity to meet other parents, to get to know school staff, and to enhance our school community! While all of the positions require communication with the PAC Executive, not all of them require you to attend regular meetings!
We are currently looking for volunteers for these positions for the 2021/2022 school year
- Fundraising Coordinator
- Emergency Preparedness Coordinator
- Grade 7 Grad Rep (French)
- Grade 7 Grad Rep (English)
- Valet Service – Morning Drop Off Attendants
- Family Photos Coordinator (Fall only)
- Bike to School Week Coordinator (Spring)
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info about these positions, or if you’d like to get involved with volunteering at Ross Road in any other way!