Our fabulous family fun event is approaching fast! There will be midway games, a bouncy castle, raffle baskets, a DJ, mini-donuts, and a dunk tank – with a few special guests ready to make a SPLASH!
Avoid the lines and pre-purchase your activity tickets through MunchaLunch here. All activities are paid for by tickets at the event. Purchase 20 tickets at a time and pick up before or after school June 1st and 2nd. We will also have tickets available for purchase before and after school on June 1st and 2nd and at the event.
Tin Lizzy Concessions – Mini Donuts, Food & Beverage
We’ve teamed up with Tin Lizzy Concessions to bring you those irresistible mini-donuts you know and love. Tin Lizzy is also offering a menu of carnival favourites which include hamburgers, hotdogs and poutine. Pre-order mini-donuts and food items before May 27th through MunchaLunch under the “Fundraising Open” tab. *Please place your orders under one child’s name if possible. Food will also be available for purchase at the event.
SpringFEST is only able to run with help from YOU, our Ross Road families! Details on how you can sign up to volunteer at SpringFEST as been sent out through your class rep. Go to the FreshSchools calendar, search for the June 2nd SpringFEST Parent Volunteer event, click on volunteer, and pick your activity and time slot.
A big thank you to our current sponsors: Jordan Hurdal of eXp Realty, Val Brennan Homes, Steelwood Design, and Vahshi Holdings Ltd. If you or your company is interested in sponsoring our event, please visit our website here for more information.
For any questions regarding SpringFEST, please email Denise Dehestani firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Virtual Auction is now open for bidding! Featuring over 100 amazing items that have been generously donated by local businesses and families, this online fundraiser has something for everyone. Ross Road staff have also donated tons of fun in-school experiences, such as being Principal for the Day, an extra long recess for your class, Theme Days and much more. Click here to start bidding today!
Ross Road’s Got Talent
The Ross Road PAC presents a special virtual Talent Show to wrap up our Online Auction and celebrate Spring. Participate by submitting a video of your talent, or just tune-in to be entertained and win prizes!
Zoom Talent Show Friday May 14 6:30-8:00pm Register to watch and be entered for a prize!
Want to submit a video of your talent to be included in the show?! Have a parent/guardian complete the submission form and personal information informed consent form by May 3rd to receive the video submission upload link.
Talent Show Video Submission Guidelines:
- The show is open to all students, and you may include other members of your family.
- Talents may include (but not limited to) singing, dancing, instrumental music, skits, magic, comedy, martial arts, juggling, lip-syncing.
- Each student participant must return a completed submission form and signed personal information informed consent.
- Videos must be 3 minutes or less in length and captured in landscape orientation (on side).
- Absolutely no profanity or insensitive subject matter will be permitted.
- Costumes and talent content must be appropriate for all age groups.
- Please note that your video may not be shown in its entirety during the Talent Show evening.
- Please adhere to all COVID safety protocols for safe distancing and gathering.
Video submission form & personal information informed consent due May 3, 2021 > Once submitted you will be provided with a secure link to upload your video * Video uploads are due May 7, 2021
Questions? Email: email@example.com