Spring Carnival is coming! Friday, June 9th, 5pm – 8pm
This year’s theme is 🐥YELLOW and GREEN 🐸, so wear an outfit that screams lemon and lime.
Rain or shine, we will have a good time!
Please ensure you’ve signed up for a volunteer shift. With more than 30 activities planned, we need everyone’s help to make it happen. http://signup.com/go/ossoLBt
Get your tickets, $1 each, before the rush!
- Presales in the school lobby on Friday, 8:30-9 am and 2:45 – 3:15 pm
- There will be two tables selling tickets at the Carnival as well
- See price list below for info on how many tickets are required for food/activities
Sweet treats needed for Cake Walk. Homemade or store bought, all desserts are welcome. Drop off at the office on the day of the Carnival, or bring them to the Cake Walk game after 5.
Please lend us pop-up tents and coolers.
Email Betty Tang at email@example.com to coordinate.
Donate a bottle for wine for the raffle basket. Drop off at the office anytime before Carnival.
Make this a BBQ dinner. Serving: Hotdogs, Burgers, Veggie burgers, Water, Juice
50/50 draw … bring cash for a chance to win half the money!
Raffle Baskets. There are six kid-friendly baskets and a few for grown ups too.
- Just like last year, kids get 1 popsicle stick for every station they do.
- Once they get 3 popsicle sticks, they can trade them in for 1 raffle ticket at the raffle basket table.
- You can also buy raffle tickets for $3 ea, from the Ticket table
- Make sure you fill in your name and phone number before dropping the raffle ticket into the basket. Keep one half for yourself!
Screenagers Growing up in the Digital Age
- Please click on the link below to tell us how many people to expect, we need to know by June 9th – FRIDAY– https://impactflow.com/event/3114/checkout/tickets we will then be able to determine if we are going to do the showing in the gym or library
- The showing will take place on June 12th at 7pm
- This event is open to friends and family, there is no charge to the movie for the Ross Road community however we will be asking for a donation from friends and other LV schools communities that wish to attend. SPREAD THE WORD
- All students in grade 6 and 7 will be watching this film on Tuesday June 13th
Volunteer Appreciation Night
- All parents who have volunteered an hour or more this year are invited
- There will be music, food and door prizes. BYOB
- Saturday June 17th, 7pm
- The address 1930 Cedar Village Crescent
- RSVP to the PAC email to help Plan ordering by JUNE 15th
We will see you on Friday at 5pm.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – rossroadpac.ca
Twitter – https://twitter.com/rossroadpac (@rossroadpac)