So it has been a short but busy week. Hopefully everyone got to enjoy the amazing weather that we had over the long weekend and spent some amazing time with their loved ones.
Munch-A-Lunch is closing this upcoming Wednesday – February 22nd
- Details can be found on our fundraising page.
Donations – We are still looking for full bottles of alcohol for the toonie toss at the Parent Social. Please contact the PAC if you can donate. Thank you to those that have already donated. We just need a few more bottles.
PAC GM / Jessie Miller presentation – This Wednesday (Feb 22nd) – 7pm in the RR library
- Come with ideas/thoughts on where you would like to see the PAC funds go towards.
- We will have a suggestion box that will be completely anonymous for you to have some input into what your thoughts are.
- The PAC Exec will review suggestions and discuss at the AGM
- The GM is an opportunity for the parent community to make suggestions on how to spend PAC money.
- Special Parent Presentation by Jessie Miller (Jesse Miller Social Media Awareness)
- Please note the PAC pays for this presentations and attendance would bring tremendous value to the night.
- No registration is required for the above date and free babysitting will be available upon request. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The agenda for Wednesdays’ meeting is below;
- Approval of October GM minutes – Please visit this link to view the October minutes
- Business Arising from previous meeting
- Chair update
- Treasurer update
- Principal update
- Parent special presentation – Jessie Miller
Parent Social – Feb 25th
- If you haven’t yet got your ticket to the upcoming parent party (Saturday Feb 25th), it’s not too late.
- We had a ton of fun last year and have another great DJ to shake up the night.
- The Parent Social is next weekend. Have you got your tickets yet?
- A chance to win 2 pairs of tickets if you are the 100thor the 125th person to email the address
- Email email@example.com for simple instructions on how to purchase your tickets
Staying in French – March 2nd, Ecole Ross Road
- Canadian Parents for French North Vancouver and SD44 are hosting a “Staying in French” information evening on Thursday, March 2nd at 7pm in the Ross Road Library. Learn more about the transition from Grade 7 to Grade 8 and the benefits of staying in French Immersion in high school from current French Immersion high school students, teachers and other speakers.” and link to the event on CPF North Van’s Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/events/424898107848488/
Brain Stem – March/April
- Details still to be determined
Bingo Night – April 7th
- We are still looking for someone to help with organizing this favourite family event.
- We need 2 to 3 volunteers to run with this.
- Contact the PAC if you can help. We need someone by March 10th to step up in order to host this event.
Spring Carnival – June
- Grade 2-3 divisions are our Special Events Hosts for the year’s carnival
- We need 4-6 more volunteers to support her and make this an even bigger success than last year
- Please contact your class rep to let them know you’re interested or contact the PAC.
Remember it is Pink Shirt Day on Wednesday 22nd and Pro D day next Friday 24th.
Have a great weekend.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – rossroadpac.ca
Twitter – https://twitter.com/rossroadpac (@rossroadpac)