Is this the last of the snow or will we get more? Let us hope that it melts over the weekend.
Here is your to do list this weekend;
Book Munch-a-lunch for the next term before Feb 22nd
- Details can be found on our fundraising page.
Purchase your Parent Social tickets.
- If you haven’t yet got your ticket to the upcoming parent party (Saturday Feb 25), it’s not too late.
- We had a ton of fun last year and have another greatDJ to shake up the night.
- NEW – two chances to win a pair of tickets…on us!
ü The 100th person to email.
ü And the 125th person to email
- We are still looking for full bottles of alcohol for the toonie toss . Please contact the PAC if you can donate.
PAC GM / Jessie Miller presentation – Feb 22nd – 7pm in the RR library
- Come with ideas/thoughts on where you would like to see the PAC funds go towards.
o We will have a suggestion box that will be completely anonymous for you to have some input into what your thoughts are.
o The PAC Exec will review suggestions and discuss at the AGM
- Special Parent Presentation by Jessie Miller (Jesse Miller Social Media Awareness)
- The GM is an opportunity for the parent community to make suggestions on how to spend PAC money.
- Please note the PAC pays for this presentations and attendance would bring tremendous value to the night.
- No registration is required for the above date and free babysitting will be available upon request. Email email@example.com
Parent Social – Feb 25th
- See the attached poster for ticket information and get yours now!
- A chance to win 2 pairs of tickets if you are the 100thor the 125th person to email the address
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for simple instructions on how to purchase your tickets
Brain Stem – March/April
- Details still to be determined
Bingo Night – April 7th
- Let’s bring back Family Bingo – gather in the gym, tables of friends and family, bingo cards, markers and a load of fun …and yes prizes too!
- If Bingo is your game or you just love to play with others, consider helping with organizing this favourite family event.
- We need 2to 3 to run with this. This is not a fundraiser – it’s a community builder and a chance to get the kids and parents connecting.
- Contact the PAC if you can help.We need someone by March 10th to step up in order to host this event.
Spring Carnival – June
- Grade 2-3 divisions are our Special Events Hosts for the year’s carnival
- Susan Neale, a grade 3 parent, has stepped up again this year to lead the charge.
- We need 4-6 more volunteers to support her and make this an even bigger success than last year
- Please contact your class rep to let them know you’re interested
Remember it is family day on Monday so no school. Have a great and safe long weekend.
Contact us at email@example.com
Website – rossroadpac.ca
Twitter – https://twitter.com/rossroadpac (@rossroadpac)