Its back again….
So the snow came back in full force this morning. Hopefully it did not deter you from purchasing the parent social tickets at the schools’ front entrance this morning. No worries if you missed buying tickets today as you can always do an e-money transfer. Details below.
We are still looking for donations of full bottles of alcohol to use as prizes in the toonie toss at the parent social. (Last week’s newsletter mentioned a bottle drive. That is incorrect. We are not looking for empty bottles). If you are able to donate then please contact the PAC at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can pick up the donation. Thank you in advance.
Ordering for the spring session of Ross Road hot lunch days which will run from March 3rd to June 23rd, 2017 is now open. We will be running a lunch every Friday (except when school is not in session).
- Please go to www.munchalunch.com/schools/rossroad to order and pay.
- Ordering will close Wednesday February 22nd, 2017. If you do not pay for your child’s lunches before February 22nd, your order will be cancelled. If you have any questions, please contact our new lunch coordinator Jackie @ email@example.com
February 22nd – PAC General Meeting and a special Parent Presentation by Jessie Miller (Jesse Miller Social Media Awareness) at 7pm in the Library.
- Please note the PAC pays for this presentations and attendance would bring tremendous value to the night. No registration is required for the above date and free babysitting will be available upon request. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The GM is an opportunity for the parent community to make suggestions on how to spend PAC money.
February 25th – The Parent Social is at Toby’s on Main Street. We are limited to selling just 200 tickets so if you missed the sale this morning at the school you can email email@example.com for simple instructions Be sure to indicate how many tickets you would like to purchase. The event starts at 7pm. Ticket price includes:
- 1 drink
- live professional DJ
- lots of fun!
- And don’t forget to bring your toonies for the Toonie-Toss and the 50/50 draw
February – BrainSTEM – Details still waiting to be confirmed.
March – Bingo Night – we are looking to confirm a date in March possibly but also need to find a volunteer to run with this fundraiser.
- If you are interested then please contact the PAC at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The lovely volunteer who will take this on will not have to start from scratch as this night has been held before and there will be support from the PAC.
Have a fun in the snow this weekend.
Contact us at email@example.com
Website – rossroadpac.ca
Twitter – https://twitter.com/rossroadpac (@rossroadpac)