The Christmas Craft Fair will feature Mystery Bags again this year!
Parents, we NEED your help for this ever-popular treat. Please be generous – donate a few mystery bags for the Christmas Craft Fair so every child may have a chance to get one!
- Preferably the bags should have a holiday or winter theme but they are certainly not limited to that.
- The children LOVE these fun bags. Bags should have an approximate value of $5 per bag, and everything in the bags should be NEW (please, NO old candy or used toys). The bags could include fun holiday- or winter-themed things such as craft kits or supplies, ornaments to colour, kids’ costume jewellery or hair bands, fun kid’s gloves, small puzzles or games, candy boxes or bags, pencils, etc.
- The “bag” can be anything you like… brown lunch bag, goodie bag, gift bag – with the contents a mystery! All styles are welcome and fun!
- Please label the bag as:
• primary or intermediate
• boy or girl
• or either, as appropriate!
Mystery Bags can be dropped off anytime in the box below the PAC mailbox located in the lobby below the “down” stairs up to and including the day of the Christmas Craft Fair (Friday, November 30th)
Please drop off cookies or brownies or cupcakes or squares or whole loaves or cakes at the office on Friday November 30th.
- Where possible, please do not put nuts in your baking!
- Store-bought “baking” is always welcome! ;-)
- We ran out of baking last year so please be generous!
- If possible, we would appreciate it if you could add your name and contribution(s) to the sign-up sheets in the lobby, or by emailing email@example.com
Thank you for your support and generosity!
– Christmas Craft Fair Committee