Spring Carnival is almost here… Friday, June 1st, from 5-8pm. Everyone is welcome!
PARENTS, PLEASE NOTE:
- Bring cash for mid-way games, activities, food & Retail Alley.
- Cheques are accepted for Silent Auction items.
- All games, activities, and food will be purchased with tickets ($1 each). Attractions and food 1-5 tickets each.
- Tickets will be pre-sold on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday next week, before and after school, and will also be sold during the carnival.
- Pick-up a passport next to the ticket booth and earn stamps at each station towards a prize.
- New this year: Ponies! Come by for a ride and don’t forget your cameras!
- Bike Riders bring your own bikes and helmets! Escape Adventures’ bike course is back! Waivers will be available on site.
- This year’s theme is Neon Colours so wear your brightest colours!
- Pizza will be available on a first-come, first-served basis in the café.
As usual, we ask that you drop off your Mystery Bags and Cakes for the Cake Walk at the office anytime on June 1st, and don’t forget to sign up for a shift at your class’ carnival station!
>> Click here for a list of stations & activities by class, and more info about Mystery Bags & Cake Walk contributions.
Looking forward to a successful Carnival 2012!!!
– Sonia Han, Carnival Coordinator