The following is posted on behalf of the Grade 7 Quebec Exchange Fundraising Committee. Please note that this is not a PAC fundraiser. The PAC is distributing this information as a service for the Grade 7 Quebec Exchange fundraiser.
> Company coming for the holidays?
> Need hostess gifts for Christmas parties?
> In search of a quick dinner for the kids?
We have everything you need to be prepared and make your holiday season run a little smoother! The Grade 7 Quebec Exchange Fundraiser features fantastic products at great prices:
- Pies & cookies: Winner of the “Best Pie in America”, the 24th Avenue Pie Company offers a large variety of unbaked frozen pies and gourmet cookies.
Click here for 24th Avenue Pie Company price list
- Seafood: Albion Fisheries provides high-quality seafood to the finest restaurants and supermarkets across BC and Alberta.
Click here for the Albion Fisheries pricelist
- Chocolate: Find something for all of your chocolate-loving co-workers, friends and family from the Purdy’s Christmas Collection.
Click here for the Purdy’s brochure
What you need to do:
- Review the lists of items for sale (see above).
- Log on to Munch a Lunch (or click on the green Munch a Lunch icon) and submit your orders by Wednesday, November 23. You can pay online with PayPal or a credit card, or write a cheque to Ross Road School QUEBEC 2010 and drop it in the PAC mailbox in the foyer.
- Pick up your orders between Dec. 5-13 (we will confirm exact dates)
Contact Sarah Gayda (email@example.com or 604-986-1466)
or Linda DeCiantis (firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-990-4132)
Thank you for your support!
–Grade 7 Quebec Exchange Fundraising Committee