Some mid week reminders:
1. The school Library needs some help starting next week.
2. This Friday November 16th is the last day to order for:
- The Card Project
- The Grade 7 Quebec Fundraiser
Parent helpers needed to catalogue new library books
The Card Project – last call for orders
The Card Project is (once again!) a great success.
A special “Thank You” goes to our teachers who made such beautiful art with our children.
This is a friendly reminder to those who still want to order greeting cards, notebooks or canvasses with their child’s art:
Final orders are due this Friday, November 16 for delivery by December 10 – 14.
The priority orders which were received by October 28 will be delivered by November 26.
You can order online at TheCardProject.ca by using our school Access Code RR97.
Or you can login with the art number printed on the back of your child’s greeting card.
For more information or if you have any questions, please contact:
Marcelle at 604 924 2660 or at Marcelle@TheCardProject.ca
Michele at 604-764-2588 or at email@example.com.
Thank you for your support in this fundraiser.
Quebec Exchange Winter Fundraising Campaign – last call for orders
The Ross Road students in Grade 7 French Immersion are asking for your help to raise funds for their trip to Quebec exchange trip this winter!
Order forms are due by this Friday, November 16, 2018. Pick up of your order will be at Ross Road on Thursday, December 6, 2018 from 2:00-4:00 pm.
If you have any questions, please contact Kirsten Behler at firstname.lastname@example.org
The students are offering four types of products, all of which make great gifts over the holiday season:
1. Purdy’s Chocolates – here is the link to the Christmas Catalogue with the pricing. Please make sure you add tax (5%). https://www.purdys.com/SSP%20Applications/Purdys%20Chocolatier/Purdys%20-%20Live/files/Purdys-2018-Christmas-Catalogue.pdf
- Apple Caramel
- Case of Pie Shells (6)
- Chocolate Chip
- English Toffee
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip
- Chocolate coconut truffle
- 6.5” Poinsettias in red, white or pink – $13
- Holiday indoor tropical planter – four different live plant varieties – $30
- 22” Mixed Wreath – $30
Here is how it works:
• Enter all your orders in the appropriate forms. There are 3 separate forms attached for
baked goods, coffee and poinsettias, plus Purdy’s glossy pamphlet.
• Make sure you enter the student’s name on all order forms, and please print clearly on
• Add up your total costs and submit one cheque for the total amount, payable to Ross
• For Purdy’s orders, please make sure you add tax (5%).
• Grade 7’s – We suggest you take photos of your order forms before returning them to the school, that way you will remember who you ordered what for!
• Return your order forms and the cheque to the school by November 16.
Thank you very much for your support and we hope you have a wonderful holiday season!