The Ross Road Winter Fair is Wednesday December 5th from 5-8pm
Our PAC has requested the Grade 4 & 5’s to lead the organization of the annual Winter Fair.
This was a great success last year; lots of fun, crafts, food, shop & wrap, and this is a BIG fundraiser for our school.
Your class reps will be collecting a suggested donation of $10 – $15 to help make this event a success.
Here’s what you can help with now:
- Donate $10-15 to your class rep – this helps us with purchasing the materials and supplies we will need.
- Collection for the “SHOP & WRAP” has started. You can bring lightly used or fairly new items from around your home (leave under the stairs in the front entrance).
- MUNCH – A – LUNCH IS NOW OPEN – order Subway for dinner at the Fair https://munchalunch.com/login
- Donate to the Wine basket raffle – if you have a bottle of wine you could donate, please bring discreetly to the school office.
- All the classes have also been assigned a theme for the raffle baskets. Your class rep may need some help!
- We need VOLUNTEERS!!!! THE SIGN UP WEBSITE IS COMING EARLY NEXT WEEK.
General Winter Fair questions can be asked at: email@example.com