We hope you will enjoy the beautiful Valentine-themed words. Please practice these words with your child and help them collect pledges for the event.
The funds raised by this year’s event will be directed to updating the library to help ensure its relevance within the new BC Education Plan (see http://www.bcedplan.ca/assets/pdf/bc_edu_plan.pdf). The new plan calls for going beyond the four walls of the school to the world; to that end, we would like to purchase a projector and computer to be permanently stationed in the library for the purposes of led and collaborative research and to replenish/supplement the books.
- Monday Feb. 4th: SPELLATHON parent letter, word list and pledge sheet go home with students.
- Feb. 4th to Feb. 14th: Seek pledges. Practice words at home.
- Thursday Feb. 14th: TEST DAY!
- Friday Feb. 22nd: SPELLATHON scores will be sent home. Collect Pledges.
- Thursday Feb. 28th: Return pledge money by this date.
If you did not receive a Spellathon package, click here to download a PDF version.
Thank you Ross Road families for supporting our Valentine’s Day SPELLATHON.
If you have further questions please email Janice Sardari at firstname.lastname@example.org