Hello Ross Road parents,
Are your closets or garages full of Halloween costumes that are no longer being used, too small or just ‘not what your child wants to be’? If so, we would welcome them for our newest fundraiser… a Halloween Costume Sale.
Just drop off your gently worn costume(s) to the school by Friday October 12th. The drop-off box is under the “Down” stairs in school lobby. We will sort them by size and then resell them for just $10.00 each. The money raised will go straight to the school.
DROP-OFF DEADLINE: Friday, October 12th
- Wednesday October 17 from 2:50pm to 3:30pm
- Thursday, October 18 from 2:50pm to 3:30pm.
- All costumes are welcome (homemade or store bought), donated in a bag or on a hanger
- We will not accept make up, face paint or fangs
- Anything deemed inappropriate will not be used
Everyone wins! Parents, you get your house back, the kids get a ‘new’ costume and funds are raised for Ross Road School!
For more info, or to help out, please contact Barb Woznow: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ross Road PAC