Just a reminder about the upcoming PAC General Meeting this Wednesday! 7:30pm in the Library. (ADHD Presentation at 7:30pm – General Meeting will start at 7:45pm). Click here for more info. See below for Agenda.
Coffee, tea and nibbles will be available, courtesy of the PAC Executive.
Hope to see you there!
— Ross Road PAC
École Ross Road School
PAC General Meeting
February 1, 2012, 7:45 PM
Ross Road School Library
Pre-meeting presentation about students and ADHD by Brieanna Ingram, founder and owner of Outside the Box: ADHD Tutoring (starts at 7:30 PM).
- Approval of the Minutes of the September 28, 2011, General Meeting (click here to view)
- Business Arising from the Minutes
• IT cheque-writing campaign update and RE-VOTE due to a slight failure to follow procedure at the September GM as laid out in the PAC constitution: Proposal to have a cheque-writing campaign to raise funds for IT purchases at Ross Road as recommended by the IT Committee.
• Spring Carnival organizer urgently needed
• Misc. brief info (School Directory, folding tables, bike rack, valet service update, yoga fundraiser)
- Principal’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- New Business
• Spell-a-thon update
• Lice 911 workshop Feb. 15
• Grant application for music info
• Parent suggestion: Discussion of the possibility of joining the Wealthy Schools Program (www.wealthyschools.ca) with a possible resolution to start this program, if support is sufficient (Tovah Paglaro)
- Other business