Just a few more days until the much-anticipated Christmas Craft Fair! Here’s how you can help make the event a success and lots of fun for the kids!
- Sign up for a shift! Check the sign-up sheets posted in the lobby or connect with your class rep to sign up for a shift. It’s fun and easy and a great way to catch up with other parents! Click here to see a list of volunteer positions.
- Bake Sale: Please drop off cookies or brownies or cupcakes or squares or whole loaves or cakes at the office on Friday December 2nd. Where possible, please do not put nuts in your “baking”! Store bought “baking” is always welcome! We ran out of baking last year so please be generous!
- Mystery Bags: Bags can be dropped off at the lobby all week long. The children LOVE these fun bags. Bags should have an approximate value of $5 per bag, and everything in the bags should be NEW (please, NO old candy or used toys).The bags could include fun holiday- or winter-themed things such as craft kits or supplies, ornaments to colour, kids’ costume jewellery or hair bands, fun kid’s gloves, small puzzles or games, candy boxes or bags, pencils, etc. The “bag” can be anything you like… brown lunch bag, goodie bag, gift bag – with the contents a mystery! All styles are welcome and fun! Please label the bag as primary or intermediate and boy, girl, or either as appropriate.
- Beat the rush and buy your tickets in advance! Tickets are available for sale before and after school in the lobby on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Click on the following price lists for more details:
• List of student-made Crafts to buy at the Fair
• List of Crafts to make at the Fair
• List of Services, Activities, Food & Drinks
• Raffle Ticket pricelist
Thank you to everyone for your time, energy, baking and mystery bags! See you at the Christmas Craft Fair on Friday!
—Christmas Craft Fair Committee