Welcome back to a new school year at Ross Road Elementary!
Our Hot Lunch Program is going GREEN this year! Instead of filling out paper order forms, parents will place their child’s lunch order Online using MunchaLunch.com! You can pay by Paypal or credit card (as well as the usual cheques).
The lunch program is offered on Fridays, 7 times during the school year. This year we will have new menu options that include pasta from Verdicchio Deli & Trattoria, Booster Juice and treats from Little Footprint Organics. These will be in addition to the old favourites, pizza from Flying Wedge, and Subway.
HOW TO REGISTER:
- As a first time user, click the “Register Here” button (below) to be taken to MunchaLunch.com
- Follow the easy steps to “Create my Account” and proceed to “Order lunch!”
- Return anytime by going to: MunchLogin.com or via the bright green Munch a Lunch logo
- Returning users click the “Login Here” button (below) and proceed to “order lunch!”
- Online ordering will be OPEN from Monday, September 19, 2011 to Monday, October 17th, 2011 at midnight
- If you would like to pay by cheque, please deposit your cheque (made out to Ross Road PAC) into the PAC Drop-box under the “Down” stairs in the school lobby
- If you need assistance with your lunch ordering, or do not have access to the Internet, please contact Tammy Stothers at firstname.lastname@example.org or (604) 986-9575
- Please note if your child is ill on a lunch date, you are welcome to come to their class at 12:10pm and pick up their lunch but we cannot keep the food for them for the next day.
- Consistent with previous years, there are NO REFUNDS as this is a PAC fundraiser. We appreciate your support for our hot lunch program as the funds go towards new computers and general fundraising within the school.
Our thanks to the Ross Road parent community for supporting this important fundraiser and to our wonderful Volunteers who help make this program a success!