Last week, the school office sent an email to every Ross Road family containing the 2011-12 PAC Contact Permission Form in electronic format (Adobe PDF).
The PAC (Parent Advisory Council) is distributing this form in an electronic format so that it may independently obtain parent contact information and get class lists distributed to Class Reps as quickly as possible.
The contact information collected from each form is used to set up a Parent Email Network and to create a School Directory.
Please print out and fill out the form on page 2 of the 2011-12 PAC Contact Permission Form and return to the PAC drop-box in the school lobby (under the “Down” stairs) by Tuesday, September 20th.
A few notes:
- Only one form needs to be filled out per family
- Please print clearly
- Please use the Comments box at the bottom of the form if you wish to include additional information/instructions
- Hard copies of this form may be obtained at the school office
- Please return this form even if you do not want to receive PAC email communications and do not want to be included in the 2011 School Directory
To get in touch with the School Directory team, please send an email to:
For more information about the PAC Contact Permission Form, click here.
To find out more about the Ross Road PAC, please visit the About the PAC section of this website.
Thank you for taking the time to complete this form, it will greatly
assist the PAC in their goal to help “more people know more”!
– Ross Road PAC Executive Committee