Welcome to week 6 at Ross Road Elementary / École Ross Road!
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Shake Out Toonie Drive
- SOS Emergency Preparedness Fundraiser – 1st Aid Kits!
- Early Bird Grouse Mountain Tickets!
UPDATES FROM THE ROSS ROAD PAC
SHAKEOUT TOONIE DRIVE!
Ross Road PAC is doing a Toonie Drive on the same day as Shake Out BC to raise funds for Ross Road Emergency Preparedness. These funds will replenish emergency supplies for our school.
Please send a $2 with your children for collection in their classroom.
On Thursday, October 19 at 10:19 a.m., millions of people worldwide will practice how to “Drop, Cover and Hold On” during Great ShakeOut Earthquake Drills. Ross Road Elementary is participating in 2017 Great British Columbia ShakeOut. Participating is a great way to be prepared to survive and recover quickly from big earthquakes – wherever you live, work, or travel
SOS Emergency Preparedness Fundraiser
- Ordering will commence from October 15th until October 29th.
- Please fill out the order form and drop them off at the PAC drop off box in the school lobby along with a cheque for the correct amount made to ”SOS Emergency Response Technologies’.
- When packages are ready to be picked up you will be contacted by the PAC.
Early Bird Grouse Mountain Tickets
The PAC and Grouse Mountain are pleased to extend a fundraising opportunity for our school.
- For every Early Bird Snow Pass purchased using your unique promo code (PAC-ROSS), the PAC will receive 15% cash back.
- The Early Bird Pass provides unlimited ski/ride access this season plus incredible perks including discounts on food & beverage, equipment rentals, and private lessons!
- For more information please click on this link – Grouse Mountain Early Bird PDF
- Offer ends November 30th, 2017
General Meeting October 25th
Contact us at email@example.com
Website – rossroadpac.ca
Twitter – https://twitter.com/rossroadpac (@rossroadpac)
Sign Up or Unsubscribe from the Ross Road PAC newsletter
To sign up for the Ross Road PAC newsletter please visit the right-hand side of the Ross Road website and sign up.
To unsubscribe, please go to the Ross Road website and locate this section on the right-hand side of the page and click the link marked “(manage)”. This will take you to the WordPress management page, where you can unfollow the Ross Road Pac blog. Please note that you will no longer receive this newsletter if you unsubscribe from it, but the newsletters will still be available on the website.