This year’s theme is Superheroes!
Come dressed up, but please leave masks and weapons at home.
Rain or shine, we will have a good time!
Please drop off pop-up tents to help with setup.
Email Susan Neale at email@example.com to coordinate.
Get your tickets, $1 each, before the rush!
- Presales in the school lobby on Friday 8:15-9 am and again at 2:45-3:15 pm.
- There will be two tables selling tickets at the Carnival also.
- See price list below for info on how many tickets are required for food/activities
50/50 tickets will be sold for $2 each.
Bring cash for a chance to win half the money!
Make this a BBQ dinner. All food is donated by SaveOn Foods, so this is a great way for Ross Road to make money. Serving: Hotdogs, Burgers, Veggie burgers, Coleslaw, Water, Juice
We need many, many more $5 Gift Cards for our Mystery Gift Card station.
- Suggestions: Starbucks, Delaney’s, Tim Hortons, iTunes, Michaels, Claire’s, Walmart, Winners, Best Buy
- Please drop off in the PAC mailbox in the lobby or bring on the day of.
- Only two times to line up for Mystery Gift Cards: 5:30-6 pm and 6:30-7 pm.
Cakes needed for Cake Walk! Homemade or store bought – cakes, brownies, cupcakes etc. Please no nuts and if the cake may contain nuts please indicate that it does. Parents can drop the cakes/sweets off on the day of and leave them in the staff room or bring them to the Cake Walk game at the start of the carnival.
Raffle Baskets. There are nine $25 baskets.
- Just like last year, kids get 1 popsicle stick for every station they do.
- Once they get 3 popsicle sticks, they can trade them in for 1 raffle ticket at the ticket booth.
- Make sure you fill in your name and phone number before dropping the raffle ticket for a basket.
Volunteers, please sign up for a 30 minute shift at your class booth.
Contact your class rep to sign up.