Here’s what you need to know about the Christmas Fair.
- Date and Time: December 5. 5pm to 8pm.
- Pre-order your meal on the Munch a Lunch Website- don’t be disappointed (and hungry), there will be a very limited amount of food to buy the night of the Market if you haven’t pre-ordered. munchalunch.com
- Sign up for a shift! Christmas Market Volunteer Sign-Up It really is a fun way to meet other parents.
- Bake Sale: Please sign-up in the school foyer. Drop off your cookies, brownies, squares , etc at the office on Friday December 5th. Where possible, please do not put nuts in your baking. Store bought “baking” is always welcome! We ran out of baking last year so please be generous!
- Holiday Shop N Wrap: Kids only! Shop for gifts for friends and family. For it to work we all need to pitch in and donate small new or nearly-new Clear your closets of those candles, books and soaps that you thought you would use. Donate those DVDs that you have viewed and still look new. Socks, toys, bath products, art kits – all of these things will find good homes. It does not need to be brand new – just present-able. (Pun intended!) Drop off in foyer.
- Mystery Bags: Bags can be dropped off in the foyer all week long. The children LOVE these fun bags. Bags should have an approximate value of $5 per bag, and everything in the bags should be NEW (please, NO old candy or used toys).The bags could include fun holiday- or winter-themed things such as craft kits or supplies, ornaments to colour, kids’ costume jewellery or hair bands, fun kid’s gloves, small puzzles or games, candy boxes or bags, pencils, etc. The “bag” can be anything you like… brown lunch bag, goodie bag, gift bag – with the contents a mystery! All styles are welcome and fun! Please label the bag as boy, girl, or either, and the approximate grade level as appropriate.
- Ticket sales: Save yourself time by buying tickets ahead of time in the foyer before and after school on Thursday and Friday December 4th and 5th. 1 ticket = $1. Price list will be posted. All kids’ crafts and activities will be by tickets only – however Adult Craft Vendors and Silent Auction will be cash sales. Tickets will also be available the night of the Market.
Thank you to everyone for your time, energy and contributions!