- The Christmas Fair is fast approaching and there’s a lot you can do to help.
- Volunteer! All parents are requested to sign up for at least one 30 minute shift. Here’s a complete list of shifts and jobs that are still available. Get in quick before only the crappy jobs are left. (just kidding – all the jobs are fun and easy and you only need to sign on for 30 minutes)
- Mystery Bags -the more we have of these, the better. Kids hate it when they run out in the first 15 minutes! To help, please fill and decorate a Christmas gift bag worth approximately $5 and label either “boy” or “girl” and estimate Grade K-1, 2-3, 4-5, or 6-7. Contact: Tereana Lazarowich email@example.com for more information.
- Holiday Shop n’ Wrap: This is a great way for your kids to purchase presents for family and friends. Looking for donations of small items worth $1 to $5 (or more). Contact: Christine Birkett firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Bake Sale – Mmmm…baked goods. Keep your eye out for signs in the foyer with details. Contact Ann Marie Lewis email@example.com for more information.
- Food ordering – The Munch a Lunch site is open now to take your orders for dinner on the night of the fair. Options include a variety of pizza and the always popular pulled pork bun with a kale coleslaw salad. Just use your regular login at the Munch a Lunch site and click on the fundraising tab at the top. You must have your order in by 6pm, Friday November 21. Want to know how to use Munch a Lunch? Click here for more information.
- Tomorrow is election day. Robin Hicks, Jessica Stanley and Roger Bassam are all connected with our school and are running for election tomorrow. Find out more about what they stand for, as well as information about all candidates here.