Save the dates!
- MJM Studios Family Photos will be back again this year on Sunday October 19th from 9-4pm and Monday October 20th from 5-8pm. For only a $20 sitting fee (with all the money going to your PAC), you’ll get a chance to have some great family photos done in time for Christmas! Watch for a PAC post with the link to sign up online coming out next week! For more information please contact Caroline Leonard at email@example.com.
- Speaking of photos, individual school photos will be taken next Wednesday (October 8)
- Ordering closes TOMORROW at 6pm! Click here to find out more and order.
- Please note that due to a recently added Pro-D day in January, our Friday, January 9th lunch day has been changed to Thursday, January 15th. Everything will be transferred over in Munch-a-Lunch so there is no need to do anything on your part. It will still be the same MLB wraps and Booster Juice menu. If for any reason you ordered for January 9th but would NOT like to have a lunch on this new date, please let Wendy know at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will make sure your order is cancelled and your account credited.
- The Valet service still needs volunteers Tuesdays, Thursdays and Friday. Volunteering only takes 30 minutes, once a week. If you appreciate having this amazing service at our school, please consider turning up early one morning and helping out. Please contact Karen on 604 518 7430 for more information
- We need a Christmas Craft Fair Coordinator! This is a major fundraiser for the PAC. There’s lots of support, and lots of volunteers. We just need someone to help coordinate this fun night. If you can help, please contact Sarah at email@example.com
- Class reps are still needed…mostly in grades 5, 6 and 7. If you can help, please email Caroline Leonard at firstname.lastname@example.org.