This issue of the newsletter is all about next week’s Christmas Market. Here are some things you should know…
- Want to avoid spending time in the line-up for tickets on the night? Get ahead of the game and pre-buy your tickets next Wednesday, Thursday and Friday after school from 2:45 to 3:15pm. Tickets will also be available on Friday morning from 8:20am to 8:50am.
- The amazing class raffle baskets are back! All your old favourites are there, plus some new ones like 2 tickets to a Canucks game! Click here for the complete list.
- Get your Christmas shopping out of the way early this year and bid on some of the items in the Silent Auction. As always, we’re very grateful to all our sponsors for contributing such amazing items. And remember, if you’re planning on bidding, please bring cash or a cheque as we’re unable to accept credit or debit. Click here for the complete list of auction items.
- Want to know where everything is before you go? Check out the map here.
And some very important thank yous…..
- A big thank you to you – the parents, students and staff for getting into the spirit of the event and making crafts, volunteering, sending gifts and baking up a storm.
- A VERY big thank you to the amazing Christmas Market committee for planning the event. They’ve done an amazing job.
- And while we’re in the zone, thank you also to the sponsors of the evening, especially local Lynn Valley businesses like Save on Foods, Starbucks, Pinkberry, Thrifty Foods, Creativ Music, Fabricland and Flying Wedge. Along with the sponsors of the Silent Auction items, these business have generously donated goods and services for free or at special discounts.
See you all next week!
Your PAC Executive.