Want to get more involved in your school?
Here are the upcoming dates for PAC meetings.
- Wed Sept 25th: Executive Meeting
- Wed Oct 9th: GM (voting on Teacher’s wish list & new PAC executive members)
- Wed Oct 30th: Executive Meeting
- Wed Nov 20th: Executive Meeting
- December- electronic meeting
- Wed Jan 15th: Executive Meeting
- Wed Jan 29th or Feb 5th: GM
- Wed Feb 19th: Executive Meeting
- March: Electronic meeting
- Wed Apr 16th: Executive Meeting
- Wed May 14th: Executive Meeting
- Wed May 21st or 28th: AGM
Want to get really involved?
Why not join the PAC executive? The following positions are still waiting to be filled. Click here for complete descriptions.
- Advertising Coordinator
- Meeting Coordinator
- Community Outreach Coordinator
- Christmas Craft Fair Coordinator
- Spring Carnival Coordinator
- School Directory Coordinator
And don’t worry – if your dream job isn’t here or has already been taken, we’d love to have you join us anyway. It’s always good to have new voices join the group even if they don’t have a special task assigned to them!
If you would like to help out with any of the activities listed above as a volunteer, but not in a leading role, that can certainly also be arranged! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to get involved or have any questions.