Thank-you for coming out to Ross Road’s Wild Wild West Spring Carnival! We hope y’all had a stompin’ good time!
This year’s fundraiser raised net proceeds of $14,176.73!
Our sincere thanks go to:
- The Lions’ Club and Save-On Foods for donating the Cookshack and 100% of food proceeds to the Ross Road PAC.
- All of our parent and community businesses for their incredible Silent Auction donations (stay tuned for a complete list!)
- Our wonderful teachers for patiently allowing us to come into their classrooms: Mme. Gagnon; Ms. Schmidt; Mme. Dowling; Mme. Aiello; M. Prentice; Ms May and Piccone; Mme. Simon; Mme. Marafon, Mme. Billinger, Ms. Thomas, & Mme Yuen.
- Our class reps for taking on the task of coordinating and overseeing their class booths.
- Carla Orr and Anami Naths for their support for the Carnival, and our two wonderful admin assistants Linda Gelley and Sylvie Trigg.
And last but not least:
All of the parents and students at Ross Road for supporting this event, year after year, with your Mystery Bags, cakes, donations of time and effort, and mostly, for your enthusiasm and good cheer in building our amazing community at Ross Road: Thank-you.
Carnival Coordinator/PAC Exec
Click on any thumbnail to view in slideshow mode