Ross Road WILD WILD WEST Spring Carnival 2013…
THIS FRIDAY, June 7, 5-8pm!
Invite your neighbours and friends: everyone is welcome!
- Bring cash for midway games, activities, food, raffle and clothing sale. All attractions and food 1-5 tickets (tickets $1/ea). For list of food items/prices, click here. For list of attractions/activities click here.
- Cheques accepted for our popular Silent Auction! Silent Auction. Click here for a preview of this year’s fantastic silent auction items!
- NEW THIS YEAR: Earn a token every time you play a midway game. Exchange 5 tokens for 1 raffle ticket and enter to win one of FIVE FANTASTIC GIFT BASKETS: Lego (Boys); Lego (Girls); Sports; Games’ Night; and a gourmet Food Basket.
- Raffle tickets can also be purchased for $5/ticket.
- PONIES are back! Sign-up early for a ride and avoid disappointment!
- BIKE RIDERS bring your bikes and helmets. Escape Adventures is also back!
- CINEMAZOO animal shows: 6 shows between 5:30pm and 6:30pm in Mme. Marafon’s classroom (primary hallway). Come see some exotic insects, arachnids, reptiles and small mammals!
We have lots of exciting FREE performances and activities:
- Live Band and Square Dancing
- North Shore Celtic Ensemble “Strings and Things”
- Delbrook Scottish Country Dancers
- RCMP Laser Tag Game
- Girl Guides
MORE EXCITING NEWS…this year we welcome the Lions’ Club and their BBQ Cookshack! Enjoy a burger (beef/veggie); hot dog (beef/veggie), and fries. We will also have 100% juice slurpees, ice cream, and of course, candy floss and popcorn! No pre-orders, just come on down!
Beat the Friday rush and get your tickets in advance!
Ticket presales: Before and after school Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday in the lobby
Looking forward to seeing you on Friday evening!
Don’t forget the Western theme – so round up your family and come on out in your cowboy hats and jeans!
See y’all there!
– Ross Road Spring Carnival Committee