Food Day ordering is now open for Session 2.
- We will be ordering using MunchaLunch, www.munchalunch.com
- There will be 9 Food Days between April 5 and June 21. The deadline for ordering is Friday, March 8 at midnight. Parents must order for the ENTIRE SESSION (9 food days) as ordering will not be open again for the rest of the school year.
- We have added wraps to the Booster Juice days, and you will now have the option to order baguette sandwiches and salads on pasta days as well.
- You can refer to the bottom of this notice for a complete list of lunch themes for this session.
APRIL 12th: MR. LAM AND MR. HAAG’S CLASSES AT BIGHOUSE
MAY 3rd: FRENCH GRADE 7’S ON FIELD TRIP.
The last day to place your order is Friday, March 8 at midnight.
Please scroll down to the bottom of this post for a complete list of lunch themes for this session.
HOW TO ORDER:
- Click on the green Munch a Lunch logo above, or go to the Munch website: www.munchalunch.com
- First-time users must create an account by clicking here. After registering, you will be taken to the My Children page to add children to your family account.
- Follow the easy steps to “Create my Account” and proceed to “Order Lunch!”
- As a returning user, click on “Login Here” using the same email and password and proceed to “Order Lunch!”
- Return anytime by going to: MunchLogin.com or via the bright green Munch a Lunch logo
- Please remember to click “ADD” after choosing lunch items in each menu before clicking next menu or your food items will not be added to your order.
Click here for more information about ordering through MunchaLunch.
- Online ordering will be OPEN until Friday, March 8 at midnight.
- If you need assistance with your lunch ordering, or do not have access to the Internet, please contact Wendy Ross at email@example.com
- All payments must be received either by credit card/paypal through the MunchaLunch website or by cheque made out to Ross Road PAC and inserted in the PAC drop box in the school foyer no later than Wednesday, March 13 or your ORDER WILL BE CANCELLED. No late payments will be accepted. If possible please pay at time of ordering.
- If you don’t receive a reminder email the day before each food day confirming your child’s lunch please contact us as your order may not have been processed.
- Please double-check your order and review it with your child so he/she knows exactly what you’ve ordered for them each food day. Often children come to us confused thinking they were meant to receive food, but in fact their parents just didn’t order for them. We usually do not have any extra food to give out.
***PLEASE NOTE: If your child is ill on a lunch date, you are welcome to come to their class at 12:10pm and pick up their lunch but we cannot keep the food for them. Consistent with previous years, there are NO REFUNDS as this is a PAC fundraiser. We appreciate your support for our hot lunch program as the funds go toward general fundraising within the school.
Our thanks to the Ross Road parent community for supporting this important fundraiser and to our wonderful volunteers who help make this program a success!
Lunch themes for Session 2:
- April 5 – Sushi
- April 12 – Pinkberry frozen yogurt
- April 19 – Subway
- May 3 – Booster Juice Smoothies and Wraps
- May 17 – Verdicchio Pasta, Baguette Sandwiches and Salads
- May 31 – Flying Wedge Pizza
- June 7 – Sushi
- June 14 – Subway
- June 21 – Pinkberry frozen yogurt