A reminder for Ross Road parents:
Food Day ordering for Session 1 will close Friday, September 28th at midnight
(Session 1: October 5, 2012 to March 8, 2013)
**ALL ACCOUNTS MUST BE PAID IN FULL BY MONDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2012. Cheque payments must be in the PAC box (under the “Down” stairs in lobby) BY 3:00PM, online payments (credit card or Paypal) BY 6:00PM. ANY UNPAID ACCOUNTS WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY CANCELLED, NO EXCEPTIONS. Please make sure that your son or daughter has a lunch on upcoming hot lunch days, as they will not get food unless your account is paid in full. Thank you for supporting our hot lunch fundraiser.**
We will be ordering using MunchaLunch: www.munchalunch.com
- There will be 8 Food Days between October 5 and March 8. We will be adding Sushi (which includes a variety of other items such as teriyaki chicken on rice and gyoza) to our menu, and we’ll now offer cookies from Save-On Foods.
- Instead of offering Booster Juice at each Food Day there will now be special Booster Juice days and Pinkberry frozen yogurt days in between certain Food Days.
- You can refer to the bottom of this notice for a complete list of lunch themes for this session.
The last day to place your order is Friday, September 28 at midnight.
HOW TO REGISTER/ORDER:
- As a first time user, click the “Register Here” button (below) to be taken to MunchaLunch.com
- Follow the easy steps to “Create my Account” and proceed to “Order lunch!”
- Return anytime by going to: MunchLogin.com or via the bright green Munch a Lunch logo
- Returning users click the “Login Here” button (below) and proceed to “order lunch!”
- Online ordering will be OPEN until Friday, September 28, 2012 at midnight
- Click here for more detailed instructions
- If you need assistance with your lunch ordering, or do not have access to the Internet, please contact Wendy Ross at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All payments must be received either by credit card/PayPal through the MunchaLunch website or by cheque made out to Ross Road PAC inserted in the PAC drop box in the school foyer no later than Monday, October 1 or your ORDER WILL BE CANCELLED. No late payments will be accepted. If possible please pay at time of ordering.
- If you don’t receive a reminder email the day before each food day confirming your child’s lunch please contact us as your order may not have been processed.
- Please double-check your order and review it with your child so he/she knows exactly what you’ve ordered for them each food day. Often children come to us confused thinking they were meant to receive food, but in fact their parents just didn’t order for them. We do not have any extra food to give out.
**PLEASE NOTE: if your child is ill on a lunch date, you are welcome to come to their class at 12:10 and pick up their lunch but we cannot keep the food for them. Consistent with previous years, there are NO REFUNDS as this is a PAC fundraiser. We appreciate your support for our hot lunch program as the funds go towards new computers and general fundraising within the school.
Lunch themes for Session 1:
- October 5 – Subway Sandwiches
- October 12 – Booster Juice
- October 26 – Flying Wedge Pizza (note: Gr. 3’s at outdoor school)
- November 9 – Verdicchio Pasta
- November 16 – Pinkberry Frozen Yogurt
- November 23 – Sushi
- December – no Food Days
- January 11 – Verdicchio Pasta
- January 25 – Flying Wedge Pizza (note: Gr. 6’s at outdoor school)
- February 15 – Booster Juice
- February 22 – Subway Sandwiches
- March 8 – Flying Wedge Pizza
ABOUT FOOD DAYS
Food Days are a part of the PAC’s fundraising efforts, but most importantly they are a lot of fun for the students, as well as being a wonderful service for parents who are always relieved to have a day off here and there from the daily routine of packing of lunches! Our thanks to the Ross Road parent community for supporting this important fundraiser and to our wonderful Volunteers who help make this program a success!