Dear Ross Road parents,
Sorry to bombard you with yet another PAC post! It’s a busy week at Ross Road School!
This is just a reminder about Ross Road PAC’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) tonight at 7:30pm in the Ross Road Library. Come and get involved in grassroots democracy, connect with other Ross Road parents and enjoy delicious treats!
See below for the meeting’s Agenda
MINUTES FROM FEB 1st GENERAL MEETING:
The first item on the Agenda is the approval of Minutes from our last General Meeting (February 1st, 2012). >> Click here to read these Minutes.
If you would like to attend the AGM, and require childcare, we are pleased to offer the services of qualified student babysitter(s) at the school during the meeting!
*Please send an email to either of our PAC co-chairs BY 12:00PM TODAY to confirm a spot*
• Lene Burgmann: email@example.com
• Carolyn Sluis: firstname.lastname@example.org
VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE 2012-13 SCHOOL YEAR:
>> Click here to find out how to get involved, either on the PAC Executive or in many other ways!
Ecole Ross Road School
PAC Annual General Meeting
Wednesday, May 30, 2012, 7:30 PM
Ross Road School Library
- Approval of the Minutes of the February 1st General Meeting (Click here to view them)
- Business Arising from the Minutes
- Principal’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report. VOTE on proposed budget for 2012-2013
- Year-end Purchases: VOTE on how to spend excess funds on the following items: teachers’ wish list, guitars, walkie-talkie, 10 more iPads
- Elections for PAC Executive Committee and SPC (School Planning Council)
- Additional New Business
Hope to see you there! Click here for more info about the meeting and to find out how to get involved during the next school year!
–Ross Road PAC Executive, 2011-2012