Hello Ross Road parents,
It’s that time of year again — the Famous Annual Staff Appreciation Lunch is coming up on Tuesday, May 1st! This is a wonderful chance to say thank you to the amazing teachers and staff at Ross Road school for everything they do for our children every day of the school year.
In order to host the luncheon, we need your talents – artistic, culinary and management — to make this event a success! Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Food contributions: appetizer, main, dessert or salad (also gluten-free / egg-free vegetarian dishes)
- Help set up/decorate for the luncheon (approx. 9:00am-11:00am)
- Help to serve the luncheon (approx. 11:50am – 1pm)
- Playground monitoring for the luncheon. (Start at 12:00pm)
- Donate a teacher gift for the luncheon
- Please fill out this form and return it to the office by Friday, April 27th.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact:
Gillian Gorton: email@example.com
—Staff Appreciation Luncheon Committee