At long last, here is the Christmas Craft Fair Map! Hope this helps you plan your evening at the Fair! A few other hints:
- Buy tickets in advance: Friday morning or Friday after school in the school foyer.
Class Basket Raffle Tickets: 3 for $5, 7 for $10 and 22 for $20
General Tickets: $1 each. Use these tickets to check your coats, buy food, make crafts, have a photo taken with Santa, and participate in other activities. Prices range from 1 ticket to 7 tickets.
- Click on the following price lists to help figure out how many tickets you will need, and which activities you and your children might be interested in participating in.
• List of student-made Crafts to buy at the Fair
• List of Crafts to make at the Fair
• List of Services, Activities, Food & Drinks
• Raffle Ticket pricelist
- Check out the amazing Class Raffle Baskets! Click here to view the complete list. Just added: a YOGA-themed basket, courtesy of YYOGA Northshore Elements!
- Bring a shopping tote to carry home all of your wonderful crafts! Let’s go Green!
See you on Friday! Hope you all have a wonderful time!
—Christmas Craft Fair Committee