CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS:
- This valuable service is run 100% by parent and student volunteers and so to keep it going throughout the year we need more parent volunteers to step forward.
- The time commitment is small – it only involves volunteering for 25 minutes (from 8:25am to 8:50am), one day a week for one month.
- If you can help out now or in the future, please contact Nancy Barton at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Valet Service runs from 8:30 am to 8:45 am, Monday to Friday in order to help relieve the congestion in the drop-off zone (see map below) during the morning rush and to ensure the roads in front of the school are safe for pedestrians and drivers.
To help the valet service run smoothly, here are a few important points to remember:
- Look for the volunteers in the safety vests and follow their directions.
- Have your children ready to go (i.e. jackets on, backpacks with them, explain to them that you will not be getting out of the car)
- There is NO PARKING in the drop-off zone.
- All drivers must remain in their cars.
- If you would like to walk your children to class, please park in the designated area on Ross Road or Kilkenny Road.
Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.