Thank you everyone,
Jackie and Kim
Go to the Munch website: www.munchalunch.com/schools/rossroad/
- As a first time user, click the “Register Here” button.
- Follow the easy steps to “Create my Account” and proceed to “Order Lunch!”
- As a returning user, click on “Login Here” using the same email and password and proceed to “Order Lunch!”
- Return anytime by going to: www.munchalunch.com/schools/rossroad/.
If you require assistance please contact your lunch administrator, Jackie at email@example.com
All payments must be received by the deadline indicated or your ORDER WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY CANCELLED. No late payments will be accepted. If possible please pay at time of ordering.
- If you don’t receive a reminder email the day before each food day confirming your child’s lunch please contact us as your order may not have been processed.
- Please double-check your order and review it with your child so he/she knows exactly what you’ve ordered for them each food day. Often children come to us confused thinking they were meant to receive food, but in fact their parents just didn’t order for them. We do not have any extra food to give out.
If your child is ill:
If your child is ill on a lunch date, you are welcome to come to their class at 12:10 and pick up their lunch but we cannot keep the food for them. Consistent with previous years, there are NO REFUNDS as this is a PAC fundraiser. We appreciate your support for our hot lunch program as the funds go towards new computers and general fundraising within the school.
Our thanks to the Ross Road parent community for supporting this important fundraiser and to our wonderful volunteers who help make this program a success!