Munch-A-Lunch Deadline Extended to TODAY (March 1st)!
ORDERING HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO MARCH 1st, 2018.
We will be running a lunch every Friday (except when no school) between now and then.
Please go on to www.munchalunch.com/schools/rossroad to order and pay today if you have not already done so.
If you have any questions please contact one of our new lunch coordinators
Jackie at email@example.com. Thanks to her for stepping up into this
Go to the Munch website: www.munchalunch.com/schools/rossroad/
- As a first time user, click the “Register Here” button.
- Follow the easy steps to “Create my Account” and proceed to “Order Lunch!”
- As a returning user, click on “Login Here” using the same email and password and proceed to “Order Lunch!”
- Return anytime by going to: www.munchalunch.com/schools/rossroad/.
If you require assistance please contact your lunch administrator, Jackie at firstname.lastname@example.org
All payments must be received by the deadline indicated or your ORDER WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY CANCELLED. No late payments will be accepted. Please pay at the time of ordering.
- If you don’t receive a reminder email the day before each food day confirming your child’s lunch please contact us as your order may not have been processed.
- Please double-check your order and review it with your child so he/she knows exactly what you’ve ordered for them each food day. Often children come to us confused thinking they were meant to receive food, but in fact their parents just didn’t order for them. We do not have any extra food to give out.
If your child is ill:
If your child is ill on a lunch date, you are welcome to come to their class at 12:10 and pick up their lunch but we cannot keep the food for them. Consistent with previous years, there are NO REFUNDS as this is a PAC fundraiser. We appreciate your support for our hot lunch program as the funds go towards new computers and general fundraising within the school.
Our thanks to the Ross Road parent community for supporting this important fundraiser and to our wonderful volunteers who help make this program a success!
Contact us at email@example.com
Website – rossroadpac.ca
Twitter – https://twitter.com/rossroadpac (@rossroadpac)
Sign Up or Unsubscribe from the Ross Road PAC newsletter
To sign up for the Ross Road PAC newsletter please visit the right-hand side of the Ross Road website and sign up.
To unsubscribe, please go to the Ross Road website and locate this section on the right-hand side of the page and click the link marked “(manage)”. This will take you to the WordPress management page, where you can unfollow the Ross Road Pac blog. Please note that you will no longer receive this newsletter if you unsubscribe from it, but the newsletters will still be available on the website.