You are THREE weeks in now and everyone is settling into a successful new school year.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- BrainSTEM spaces available!
- Early Bird Grouse Mountain Tickets!
- Some spaces available at the Family Photo Fundraiser
- Class reps still needed
- PAC Co-chair needed
- Munch-a-Lunch reminder
- How to subscribe or unscubscribe from this newsletter
BrainSTEM spaces available!
There are still a few spots left in BrainSTEM on: Mondays in Mechanical Engineering, and Little Brains Robotics
- Mondays in Mechanical Engineering Little Brains Robotics
- Mondays in Little Brains Robotics
- Thursdays in Little Brains mechanical
- and Thursday in Specialists Robotics Engineering.
More information on the BrainSTEM program can be found here.
Early Bird Grouse Mountain Tickets
The PAC and Grouse Mountain are pleased to extend a fundraising opportunity for our school.
- For every Early Bird Snow Pass purchased using your unique promo code (PAC-ROSS), the PAC will receive 15% cash back.
- The Early Bird Pass provides unlimited ski/ride access this season plus incredible perks including discounts on food & beverage, equipment rentals, and private lessons!
- For more information please click on this link – Grouse Mountain Early Bird PDF
- Offer ends November 30th, 2017
Class Reps Still Needed
The PAC is still looking for parent class reps. Please contact Mirjan at email@example.com about this not-too-time-consuming but ever-so-appreciated role!
PAC Co-Chair Needed!
The PAC is also looking for a Co-Chair. You’ll join a positive and experienced team, making a real impact on the well-being of your child’s school. It’s also a great opportunity to meet other parents, and work closely with teachers and administrators. If you are curious about what’s involved, please contact Susan Neale through firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ordering is now open for the first session, which will run from September 29th to February 16th. (2nd session will run from March through June)
- For students to receive hot lunch on September 29th, you must have placed an order by September 21st.
- Ordering for this first session will close on September 28th.
- If you have any questions, please contact Jackie at email@example.com
- To login to an existing account, returning parents can go to: munchalunch.com/login
To register a brand new account, parents can go to munchalunch.com/schools/
Family Photo Fundraiser
Family photos are this weekend on Sunday September 24th during the day and Monday, September 25th evening. There are still a few spots left! Sunday September 24th 9am – 3pm and Monday September 25th 5pm – 8:45 pm
- The cost is $20.00 includes sitting and a free 8 x 10 photo.
Cheques can be dropped in PAC box in foyer and made out to Ross Road PAC, or an e transfer can be made to: firstname.lastname@example.orgThe Q is: What is this for? The A is: Rossroadphotos (all one word)
- Families can choose to purchase additional photos.
- Please email Sandy directly to book your spot or make changes to your booking at email@example.com
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – rossroadpac.ca
Twitter – https://twitter.com/rossroadpac (@rossroadpac)
Sign Up or Unsubscribe from the Ross Road PAC newsletter
To sign up for the Ross Road PAC newsletter please visit the right-hand side of the Ross Road website and sign up.
To unsubscribe, please go to the Ross Road website and locate this section on the right-hand side of the page and click the link marked “(manage)”. This will take you to the WordPress management page, where you can unfollow the Ross Road Pac blog. Please note that you will no longer receive this newsletter if you unsubscribe from it, but the newsletters will still be available on the website.