HAPPY DRY FRIDAY (fingers crossed)
Hope your October is going well thus far. The storm is over and the Halloween decorations are starting to pop up. It’s an exciting time for kids (and some parents!). Remember it is getting darker out there so make sure your kids are seen.
A few updates below:
General Meeting on Wednesday at 7pm in the school library
Kids love it when parents know what is going on at their school and for once know more than they do!
Attend the GM on Wednesday evening to learn more – topics below;
- Are you a Harry Potter fan and want your child to be placed into a school house? Will it be Slytherin, Gryffindor, Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw?
Come by on Wednesday and learn more about this exciting new initiative.
- Are you aware of a new curriculum in the school system?
There will be an update on the new curriculum straight from the classroom and how Ross Road is working it into the classes.
- Wondering when there will be a Parent Social and/or Family Night?
Come and hear about Family Bingo Night and the return of the Toby’s epic parent night.
- Have some ideas, comments or general feedback for the PAC Exec?
What do you want to see and what have you not been impressed with so far if anything.
Have thoughts let us know about them good or bad. We want to know.
- If your excuse is a babysitter then do not fear, childcare is available upon request
Email Tamrah Corben, email@example.com for more information.
- Snacks will be available and we hope to keep it short.
- The agenda and meeting minutes from the May AGM will be sent out on Monday October 24th
- Hope to see you there.
Last Monday we had a really successful Halloween Costume Exchange.
The aim of these smaller of events is to build community and this one certainly did that, it resulted in a lot of happy kids. Mission Accomplished! We did raise a total of $100 which is fabulous and an added bonus.
Thank you Christy Lutz for organizing.
- The Communications Coordinator role has been filled – Thank you Laks Kutty (Ms) for stepping up to support our PAC Executive body.
- Remember to join Ross Road PAC’s Facebook and Twitter sites!
The PAC will start posting and tweeting to help broaden our communication base in November. Please connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
- These links and more are also on our PAC website rosssroadpac.ca
Have a fabulous weekend and we hope to see you on Wednesday evening at 7pm in the school library for the GM.
Ross Road PAC Exec