· The Annual Staff Luncheon will be held on May 17th. You can help by volunteering with playground supervision (otherwise, the children might be mugged by raccoons), donating prepared food, setup, serving and clean up. Email Tamrah Corben to volunteer email@example.com .
· Ross Road’s first Clothing drive. Another great way to help raise money for the PAC. Developmental Disabilities Association has a Cash 4 Clothes program that pays $2 per bag up to 150 bags and $3 per bag if more than 150 bags. Please stop by the school lobby by the PAC bulletin board to pick up a bag or two and fill up with all your unwanted items. Here’s a list of what they will take (used clothing, bedding, towels, purses, drapes, sewing materials, pillows, shoes, toys, games, and small housewares). All bags will need to be dropped off on May 13th before 10:30 am.
· The Ross Road PAC AGM is fast approaching – like that unstoppable freight train in that Denzel Washington movie. Because you’re a parent, you’re invited! Yay! It’s May 25th at 7 pm.
· Scott Munro has volunteered to be next year’s PAC Treasurer. Go Scott! We are thrilled to have him onboard, but we need two more roles filled for the upcoming year before the end of May. Secretary (minute taking) and Communications (website and emails) .
· BrainSTEM demo night was a huge success. Sarah and Enrique were fantastic and the rollercoaster structures were amazing. They will be offering a 6 week after school program in May. More info to follow.