Hello Ross Road parents,
The Famous Annual Staff Appreciation Lunch on Wednesday, April 24th is fast approaching! This is a wonderful chance to say thank you to the amazing teachers and staff at Ross Road school for everything they do for our children every day of the school year.
In order to host the luncheon, we need your talents – artistic, culinary and organizational — and/or a little bit of your time to make this event a success!
Here’s what we’re still looking for:
- Food contributions: main courses & appies, e.g. lasagna, casserole, pasta, protein or vegan
- Help set up/decorate for the luncheon (approx. 9:00am-11:00am)
- Help to serve the luncheon (approx. 11:50am – 1:00pm)
- Playground monitoring for the luncheon. (Start at 12:00pm)
- A teacher gift for the luncheon, e.g. wine, gift cards, baskets, coffee cards, Chapters/Indigo gift cards
If you would like to contribute or help in any way, or have any questions,
>> please email Sarah Dennis at email@example.com by Friday, April 19th.
—Staff Appreciation Luncheon Committee