Tick Tock…Tick Tock…My how time flies! Only One More Week until the Staff Appreciation Lunch, on Tuesday, May 1st.
Food – Prizes – Playground Supervision are desperately needed. See below for a list of items and volunteer shifts.
We have an amazing staff at Ross Road and we would love to show them how much we support and appreciate their efforts with our children.
Thanks in advance for your contributions!
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Food contributions: appetizer, main, dessert or salad (also gluten-free / egg-free vegetarian dishes)
- Help set up/decorate for the luncheon (approx. 9:00am-11:00am)
- Help to serve the luncheon (approx. 11:50am – 1pm)
- Playground monitoring for the luncheon. (Start at 12:00pm)
- Donate a teacher gift for the luncheon
>>To help out, please download this form and return it to the office by Friday, April 27th OR click here to fill out an online form, detailing whatever you are able to provide (see options above). Please include your email address so that we can confirm your contribution. Thank you so much!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact:
Gillian Gorton: firstname.lastname@example.org
—Staff Appreciation Luncheon Committee