Project Safety is a pilot project for the month of May offering a valet service in the drop-off zone at Ross Road. It will run from 8:30 am to 8:45 am, Monday to Friday. It is our hope that this program will help relieve the congestion in the drop-off zone (see map below) during the morning rush as well as ensure the roads in front of the school are safe for pedestrians and drivers.
To make Project Safety a success there are a few important points to remember:
- Look for the volunteers in the safety vests and follow their directions.
- Have your children ready to go (i.e. jackets on, backpacks with them, explain to them that you will not be getting out of the car)
- There is NO PARKING in the drop off zone.
- All drivers must remain in their cars.
- If you would like to walk your children to class, please park in the designated area on Ross Road or Kilkenny Road.
For more information about Project Safety, click here.
Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.