MYSTERY BAGS: The kids LOVE these and we are dependent on parent-donated mystery bags to make this very popular booth a success. Please donate a couple of bags (or more!) so that every child who wants one has a chance to buy one.
A few helpful hints:
- Bag contents should have an approximate value of $5
- They should contain only NEW items
- The “bag” can be anything you like… brown lunch bag, goodie bag, gift bag – with the contents a mystery!
- Please label them “intermediate/primary” and “boy/girl”, as appropriate
- Suggestions include: $5 gift cards (booster juice, DQ, pizza, Starbucks etc), candy, cool school supplies, hair accessories, funky pens, craft supplies, travel games, sunglasses, fun jewelry.
Mystery Bags can be dropped off at the office anytime on the day of the Carnival, Friday, June 1st
CAKES: We will be awarding these treats at the VERY POPULAR Cake Walk station.
- Please drop off a cake, cookies, brownies, cupcakes, or squares at the office anytime on Friday, June 1st.
- Please, “nut free” if possible!
- Store-bought “baking” always welcome!
Thank you for your creativity and generosity!