- What: Ross Parents’ Night Out! Enjoy a Burger & Beverage for only $20! There will be lots of dancing, fun games and silent auction.
- When: Saturday, November 19th, 6:30 PM
- Where: Mosquito Creek Bar & Grill (at Westview Plaza)
- Why: To raise money for Ross Road to purchase computers, iPad2’s, Smart Boards and laptops (*see below for more info)
Mark your calendars and get your tickets…now on sale!
Tickets are $20 per person (includes burger & beverage)
To purchase tickets, please contact:
• Judy Campardo at email@example.com or call 604-505-4556
• Michele Ferguson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 778-389-5017
To let you know what kind of night you will have, read about what some Ross Road parents have to say…
We always make sure to book a babysitter early – this is a great parent gathering that is not to be missed! Great music for dancing later too!
I love walking into a pub and knowing everyone there! It is fun to see parents (without kids) out having a good time… no soccer balls, no hockey rinks, not a back pack in sight! Just adult beverages and burgers… who knew these people could be this fun when their kids aren’t around!!
I never knew what a Toonie Toss was! But the men sure do get competitive! Given the prize… What a night!
Thanks so much for helping us support our kids!
See you on November 19th!
—Judy and Michele
*Information Technology (IT) Committee
The PAC has made the decision to purchase suitable computers and other technological devices for our classrooms. This is a large project that is directed by an Information Technology (IT) Committee. All stakeholders (teachers, administrators, School Board representatives and parents) are represented on the Committee. More information about IT purchases will be coming home to families soon. To assist in the purchases planned for this school year, funds raised at the Parents’ Night Out will go towards computers, iPad2’s, Smart Boards and laptops.
For more information about the IT Committee and the planned purchases, please contact Jane Ince or Carolann Fraenkel:
Jane Ince: email@example.com
Carolann Fraenkel: CFraenkel@nvsd44.bc.ca