Mark your calendars! It’s the annual
ROSS ROAD CHRISTMAS CRAFT FAIR
Friday December 2, 2011 5:00 – 8:00 PM
We are so excited about this year’s rendition of the Ross Road Christmas Fair! Imagine an evening with your family, strolling through the school, listening to live Christmas music, sipping on hot chocolate or hot spiced apple cider, visiting with Santa, getting some Christmas shopping done and taking time to create a Christmas craft together. And to top the evening off, you have a chance to win one of the remarkable Christmas Raffle Baskets!
Here are a few more highlights:
- Check your coats in the coat room and start the evening with a delicious dinner of hot shredded roast beef on a bun, and pizza for the kids, or a delicious crêpe in Frosty’s Diner.
Click here for list of Services & Activities, Food & Drinks.
- The gym will be turned into a festive hall with none other than Santa on the stage!
For a map of the Craft Fair to help you plan your evening, click here.
- For the first time, we will have crafts hand made by our students in their classrooms for sale. You can get an early start on your Christmas shopping with such items as cards, wine charms and jewellery, just to mention a few.
Click here for a complete list of crafts handmade by students in their classrooms
Click here for a list of crafts to make at the Fair.
- As always, we will have the raffle of our popular and amazing Class Baskets, delicious Christmas baking and live Christmas music.
For a compete list of Class Baskets, click here.
- For those wishing to make their own memories, there will be craft activities for preschoolers to adults, face painting, storytelling and a Christmas mystery bag game.
Click here for list of Services & Activities.
- See old friends or meet new ones over a cup of hot apple cider or coffee and enjoy a crêpe with chocolate sauce.
For a complete list of activities, food offerings and prices, click here.
This is one of our major events of the year, giving the opportunity to raise much needed funds as well as build our community and strengthen the bonds between our families and school. All proceeds will go to make the school a better place for all of our kids.
We really hope to see all of you there!
Any questions, please contact:
• Bettina Harris at email@example.com or
• Desiree Blume at firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to take the opportunity to thank Carolyn Sluis, our PAC co-chair since 2009, for very capably coordinating the Christmas Craft Fair for the past few years. Thank you, Carolyn, for all the energy and effort you and your team put into creating such memorable, festive evenings for students and parents!