Don’t forget to sign up for a volunteer shift at the Christmas Craft Fair! Check the sign-up sheets posted in the lobby or connect with your class rep to sign up for a shift. It’s fun and easy and a great way to catch up with other parents!
Here’s a list of available positions:
- Set-up after school
- Serving dinner in Frosty’s Diner
- Serving crêpes in the Snowflake Café
- Serving hot drinks in the Snowflake Café
- Helping in Craft Rooms
- Face Painting
- Elves’ Playroom (child-minding)
- Mystery Bag Game
- Selling crafts made by students
- Storytelling Room
- Clean-up at 8pm
And don’t forget to sign up to bring some baked goodies for the Bake Sale Table! We ran out of baking last year so please be generous!
Thank you to everyone for your time, energy, baking and mystery bags! See you at the Christmas Craft Fair on Friday!
—Christmas Craft Fair Committee