A few reminders, plus the schedule of events:
- Kids can bring their decorated bikes for the parade!
- Wear your favourite sport jerseys!
- Send a loonie or two with your child to buy snacks at the concession (cold drinks, chips, cookies and hot drinks for parents will be available for sale)
- The Advocacy Ross Road petition will also be available to sign (near the PAC concession booth)
- Don’t forget that students will be dismissed at 12:30
• Bell rings – students report to classes for attendance
8:55 – 9:15
• Students called to field
• Opening remarks and bicycle parade on field
• All decorated bikes welcome!!!
9:15 – 10:15
• Stations: students circulate as they choose.
• They will each have a ‘passport’ and should collect a stamp/sticker/initial from each station.
10:15 – 10:30
• Recess break: students return to classrooms to get their snack (provided)
• then they mingle/play outside as per normal
10:30 – 11:15
11:15 – 11:30
• Students clean up field and put stations away.
• Everyone gathers on field for preschool race and hula hoop contests; students called by grade to participate
• Tug-o-war wrap up
• Students return to classes for food day lunch (pizza)